Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Our 18 Month "Old Man"



The time keeps slipping away as our baby boy is growing into a little old man of 18 months. So I decided to play it up and take him to some train tracks for a photo session, as I am not sure what we'll do when year 2 comes in the dead of winter.

I'm rather tickled at how these turned out and how I've gotten a lot of milage out of those old garage sale suitcases. I was uncertain as to what and where we could get them done, aside from all the other shots taken in the backyard. Although, we did get a lot of stares from cars passing over the tracks...even thinking I was going to do some harm to him. I'd have to be blind and deaf to not know if a train was coming our way. "Nothing to see here...just a creative mom trying to change things up." And we timed the trains and shoot just perfectly as we reached the point of nuclear meltdown as I saw the ubiquitous single head light on the locomotive.

The hat was given from my mother and found at JCPenney. Bowtie onesie is from Old Navy.


Oops! Did I forget my underwear? Oh wait...I wear diapers :)

I take my hat off to you mom








The train left without me!


No comments:

Post a Comment