Monday, July 21, 2014

Better Late than Never






It took me awhile to get these done, but I am glad I still went through with it. I had fun with the chalkboard markers to display her 3 year stats. I am glad they wipe easily with a wet cloth as I made a few goofs in doing the typography by hand.

Unlike her 2 year pictures, it was a nice surprise to have Eliza cooperate with me in being posed. Dhe'd mimic some of my hand placements with easy and then of course "I see I see" right afterwards.

But the phrase I had to continually tell her was "Tongue back in the mouth!"

Some other tidbits of fluff 3 year stats are:

Current Obsession- Air Planes (air naines)
Potty trained- AM & PM
Say hello to just about anyone
Can forward roll
Loves the park and climbing on daddy
Is becoming increasingly more aware that mommies and daddies have different private parts
Daily songs sung- Anything Frozen, Peg + Cat 'We Solved the problem', Jesus Loves Me, I've Got the Joy Joy Joy.
Most repeated phrase- I hungry 
Current Friends- Evan, Lydia, Brett, Dorothy
Can count to 10
Knows her basic colors (loves pink)
Peddles a tricycle
Enjoys her swing and almost has the motions of pumping her legs, but lacks leaning her body
Brushes her teeth on her own
Likes to talk to grandparents on the phone



No comments:

Post a Comment