Monday, October 13, 2014

How do you like THEM Apples?


To the apple orchard we went (much earlier in the afternoon I might add) to get those infamous fall pictures with the kids and load up on delicious apples!


This time around was a bit tricky with having Nolan now mobile. He is go go go these days.


Everytime I tried to put an apple in the shot for a prop...the kids would grab it and promptly start eating it....even the ones that were a bit rotten on the ground :/


It was also very warm. Great for no rain, but almost summer weather without the humidity.


And this time around....I decided to get in the pictures also...as I am not in a whole lot in general.







I didn't get all the shots I had wanted, but sometimes, you just have to cut it early and make sure there is some fun at the end of the day. By the time they will listen to instruction better...they won't be this little and cute. So I must take the not so great with the abounding moments of joy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment