Thursday, September 18, 2014

MOPS and I



During the summer and in between hospital visits, I've been working with our local MOPS steering team, getting ready for the upcoming season. This years theme is Be You Bravely.

My responsibilities are in crafts and graphics (I know, big surprise) This year, we will have new hand painted tapestries hung with our MOPS mission and theme. You can see the one above I was working on in progress. It is pretty easy to make and you can trace your image using a magic sewing pen and acrylic paint.


In addition, this year, at each meeting, a extra special door prize will be given. In staying with our theme graphics, a hand crafted felt bird, made by me will be given away. They were a lot of fun to make and I am sure a few new ones will appear on the display branches later on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment