Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Snack Post


+While cleaning up the family room area, I found a teapot on the dinner table. Matt was standing in front of the toy bins and I said catch. After it left my hands and landed in his, the teapot responded with a "thank you."

+Eliza keep saying the phrase, "That's my Daddy" or any other member of the family.

+Break a promise to go to the grandparents house one time, and they'll be asking to go there every.day.

+I now remember why I don't serve my kids rice that often. It is like the head lice of any carpeted/rugged surface.

+Nothing feels better quite like a mom than to find every sippy cup with a matching lid and anti-spill valve in your cupboard.

+Kid socks: WHY YOU SO HARD TO FIND! (voiced in the voice of Darla from Finding Nemo)

+It is roughly the same price if not cheaper to go to Olive Garden and get two Soup, Salad, Breadstick meals and one kids meal to split when compared to the family going to Panera. Who'd have known?

No comments:

Post a Comment