Monday, April 7, 2014

Pintrest Test

During naptime, I decided to try this pin to complement some tuna noodle casserole. I used my bread machine to handle the dough, which makes it MUCH easier than by hand. 

How it looked after a dough cycle


Here is my work area: melted butter with minced garlic, parm cheese and dough.



This is how much my dough yielded in my glass pan before baking.




Voila! The finished product. I snuck a taste to be sure it tasted as good as it smelled.

Yep...safe for human consumption :)

The bread besides the butter/garlic/cheese get up is super moist and soft. I would be curious to try it out as just a plain white bread. In the recipe, it calls for 3-4 cups flour, which seemed odd. I did four cups. Also, they say 4 tablespoons of butter... but took more like 8, so 1 stick of butter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment