Monday, April 28, 2014

Imperfect Perfection








It was Easter, and of course I needed to attempt pictures with the family in their church best....

Ha!

This was the nicest I could get of all three of them. Eliza was not cooperating and Matt was done with taking pictures from the start. She wouldn't even let me correct her sun glasses that we found and I begrudgingly let her wear for the picture.


Eliza has been a bit obstanent in the listening department. This was her pouting face until I used the threat of eating all her basket candy given to her from church. This was the only thing she was focused on getting as soon as we came home.

So yes, my kids are not perfect and even I get some loser realistic pictures of how my kids act/behave.

Anyone else having a hard time getting their three year old to cooperate?




No comments:

Post a Comment