Friday, May 15, 2015

Mid Month Confessions

In spirit with Teaching Sam & Scout, here are a few confessions of mine!

1. Eliza now gives first hand reaction descriptions to Nolan's diapers. We've had "Chicken Dinner and Peanut butter"

2. Since it's become warmer out, the ice cream trucks have been lurking around. Time to keep lying about the merry melody being about how they are out of ice cream.

3. When doing our bi-weekly grocery trip, I'll buy a bag of pizza rolls and hide them in the freezer...just for me.

4. In my daughter asking 'why' after just about everything I say to her, I find myself using, because I'm the mommy.

5. As my due date gets closer and closer....I find myself increasingly questioning WHY ON EARTH DID I WANT A 3RD CHILD!

And so there we have it folks! Go put me on a 3 day time out away from the kids ;)

1 comment:

  1. hahah #1! My friend's daughter does the same thing! Even talks about the color since she's learning her colors- eewww! hahah. Too funny! So glad you linked up with us this month!

    ReplyDelete