Monday, May 18, 2015

37 Weeks- Child of Mine

A is for: Airplane, Aviator, Aviation or Alden! (latest Hobby Lobby painted paper craft project)

I feel like I've reached the last mile of the marathon called pregnancy.

Having never been in my 3rd trimester during the late spring, and the fact that it is looking like summer isn't struggling to get to us like in years past....I am ever more aware of the heat and humidity at this point. It starts off as tired arms feeling like lead weights and my body turning into blah as I start to shut down during any activity. It doesn't help that our church does not have any AC either, besides two floor fans blowing in the back.

The lower back is feeling more and more of this pregnant belly. I finally succumbed to getting one of those robot arms...much like the tongs used to pick up trash.

Best.money.ever.spent.

I've gotten very good at picking up the smallest of toys off the ground :)

Now that most of the major baby nesting to do list has been tackled, all is left is to prepare the house for family who will visit and avoid any inlaw comments about clutter. (why do you care what the inside of the van looks like when you never ride in it anyways. I do have kids after all)

You know you live with toddlers and preschoolers when most of your clutter rests at the 5 foot and above level. (all contraband of course) I figure....in reality.....what I don't get done now, will probably not get done for another year. Just being honest here!

.....and as I do try and clean in preparation....I am finding my house not being much cleaner in certain ways than during the winter. The only reason I can think of is having or rather spending more of my time outside with neighbors or supervising my kids in our non divided backyard. Not sure if I'll miss this stage of parenthood and take joy in shoving the kids outside to play without me :)

If there is dirt to be found outside, my kids will find every inch of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment