Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Big Children at Heart

Both Matt and I were gifted with something each that we both would have never spent money on ourselves. Certainly not practical, but if you know either of us in real life, we do have a kid inside that does like to be entertained.

After many years of always looking at them, I decided Matt needed a toy for Christmas so he could do a little stress busting when the kids were in bed. For an aviation nut....an RC helicopter was just what filled his bucket of joy that night....and continues to.





My mother, bless her heart, really did surprise me with a building toy. No, it wasn't Lego, but a tall Knex roller coaster. After putting the kids to bed early one evening, I spent around 3 hours building it. Here it is in action, using an extra coaster car for added fun.


1 comment: