Monday, June 16, 2014

Let it Snow


In the time it took me to make some phone calls in the office for doctor appointments......someone found the baby powder.

Guilty as charged


Nolan not being too thrilled in slipping in powder


It was everywhere...

The kitchen floor....

Hallways...

Brother's hair...

Under the dinner table...

I didn't know all this had happened until Matt came through the door from work and an angry "Eliza Ruth" was uttered. Both Matt and I took quick action in removing the dustings. 

You would think they would be child proof caps on the stupid things.



What can I say...this girl works fast. But hey, at least the house smells fresh, right?

2 comments:

  1. Love the one of baby brother. His looks says, "aw man! They better not try and pin this one on me!"

    ReplyDelete