Monday, June 2, 2014

Boys and Girls



I am often told that since I have a boy and a girl, that I should quit while I'm ahead.

"I'm so glad I had all boys, they're easier"

Since I've had experience with school age kids, I've seen the sweet and sour of the sexes.

And let me tell ya.... There.is.no.difference!

I came across an article here that highlights a few boy "specifics" that one must be prepared for when raising boys. A few gave me a chuckle since I've encountered parts of it in my daughter. She has been my dare devil, playing in the dirt, wearing food in her hair kind of kid.

Both of my children have come with similarities and unique differences. Eliza is stubborn, but Nolan took it to a whole new level.

If we do decide and God grants us a 3rd child...if God is taking any requests..."Penis for 500 Alex"

Now don't get me wrong...I love my daughter, but she is enough girls in one to handle. The frilly stuff is fine and dandy, but I've fallen in love with robots, trucks and bowties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment