Monday, July 20, 2015

Snip Snip!


Since Nolan was about 12 months, I've done the home haircuts for him. Nothing too fancy, but I've gotten better with my skills. But with all the craziness of the birth, recovery and adjustment...I hadn't had the time or patience, and it was becoming very clear that something needed to be done when during church, I swept away his sweaty blonde locks. It had grown a good length, and I guess I wanted to be spoiled and have someone else do it and also pay attention as to how they handled his noggin.




In staying with tradition with Eliza, I dragged my camera along to document his first pro cut. I used my own need of a trim to justify it even more. My buns hadn't seen a salon chair since early Fall!



Overall...he did GREAT for my stylist and stayed put for the most part. All the extra practice at home sure helped make this time around go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment