Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mid Month Confessions


July Mid-Month Confessions

Its that time of the month...and no its not my period 
(Yay! May it hold off for another year with breastfeeding)

Click here for another less than stellar mom


1> I put on Mrs. Doubtfire for us adults since the kids were going to bed soon. Um yeah....kids didn't go to bed until almost the end....certainly not g rated for a few words. Lets hope they weren't deciding to listen then.

2> We've had a few CIO moments with our 1 month old. Not planned but I guess that is what you get with kid number 3.

3> I have all these educational and sensory things for Eliza to do...but I've been too tired and lazy to actually do them with her since quiet time is suppose to give me a break.

4> I've seriously had moments as of late of wishing away my 2 year old. Who ever said girls are harder than boys must not have raised both!

5> I've called the hubby to purchase donuts for me at 9:30 pm. Nursing cravings are real, right?





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up girl - I LOVE that you called me a "less than stellar mom". Yup. That about sums me up! ;) Your confessions are great, and I can relate to SO many of them with a new baby at home myself - especially donut cravings and being too lazy and tired to do educational activities with my older kid. At least we aren't alone!

    ReplyDelete