Friday, July 10, 2015

Belated Mothers Craft


In all the craziness of being pregnant and not seeing family until after Alden was born....it gave me a chance and an excuse to put together a gift for both grandparents with mostly supplies I already had on hand.

I took an idea from Pintrest and did a variation on one of them after the iconic Love stamp. My mother needed a gift that she could easily pack in her suitcase to fly home with.


My MIL, got one which will go nicely in their new home they'll be moving into this late July. Both were very happy to receive this as a gift, and includes all the grandchildren. I'm happy for the most part of how it turned out, but its not easy to get nice looking hand and footprints from babies and kids when you only have one shot at getting it somewhat visually pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment