Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Adventures of a Box

Some will say, that a young child will be more interested in the box the toy came in than the toy itself. Depending on your child, I think laundry baskets have more appeal in general as my kids are quick to help me rescue the toy from the twist ties and corrugated fibers.

I decided to throw a good sized box out to Eliza during one quiet time and encouraged her to decorate it with crayons. It had once housed a care package from my mother, and it had been kicking around our bedroom as I procrastinated dealing with the contents.

So here is a chronicling of the box this week.....



 Place of choice for quiet time one day

This was the next day, sans clothes...down to underwear



Squatters not appreciated in this creative real estate 

No comments:

Post a Comment