Friday, June 30, 2017

Dusting things off......

Hello? (echo echo)


It's been nearly 6 months since I last updated this space, and even as I try to type, I have a very obstinate four year old encroaching on my time. Such is life as a mom!

So I guess here is the run down...

January: Asbestos abatement, surprise electrical break down and 2 new sub panels, Nolan turned four
February: Celebrated eight years of marriage
March: Nolan started full day public prek 3 and rides a school bus
April: Spent our last holiday with both Mom and Dad as a family during Easter, roof damaged by ice
May: Watched Dad go on to the next life and celebrated his life with dear friends and family
June: Alden turned 2, drove to OH with mom Eva for Aunt Linda's funeral, Eliza completed Kindergarten

Speaking of our two year old,...



Weight: 29 lbs. (62nd %)
Height: (97th %)
Head: (97th %)

Alden loves everything boy, from climbing/wrestling, time spent in the sand box or water table, exerting his new found exploration, roaring with dinosaurs and lots of cars/planes/transformer play.

Language continues to grow with using two word sentences and a few learned phrases.

The boys have been in bunkbeds since late winter, with no real problems with sleep. Before not too long, I am sure the kitchen table highchair will be retired.

Food with this boy is very fickle. I can look at a kids menu and scratch my head as to what I can possibly feed him. I pray that hot dogs and other general meats and fruits will be accepted as suitable food, or I foresee a lot of meal time fights and a hungry tummy at bed time. This momma is not a short order chef!


1 comment: