Monday, August 10, 2015

2 Months!



Phew! We have reached the second month already! Time just keeps rolling along. And in that time span, we are getting some smiles and the chunk is starting to pile on.

2 Month Stats
Weight: 12.4
Height: 23.75


Alden did surprisingly well for his well baby exam. No problem being held/poked/prodded etc.... This was much relief compared to Nolan who wanted NOTHING to do with the pediatrician. She could tell right off the bat about his temper and that I was in big trouble. Oh how those words have never been truer! 

We're in mostly 3 month clothes, with some summer items like shorts and rompers being utilized in the 6 month size from Nolan. I'm finding there to not be much of a huge difference between these sizes and as long as the waist works....boom sauce! I've even gone with some 12 month 2 piece pajamas. I guess this way, I'll get to enjoy Alden wearing them longer as he grows into them. Then when the time comes to retire those precious items, I'll of had enough time putting them on to help make the process a little easier....I hope.

1 comment: