Monday, November 10, 2014

Its True



Yes, we will be expending our family of four into five, come June. I had spent the last year contemplating if our family felt complete or not. At times, I would trapes back and forth between each camp. And trust me....there were days filled with relief at the thought of never having to go through X phase.

For the first time, I wasn't feeling that baby fever like I had as Eliza became closer to 12 months. Instead, it was looking beyond the baby stage and a new member who would grow up within our family. I mean, of course, the cuddly snuggly baby is a perk ;)

I believe Nolan has helped me in that department. He wasn't as independent as his sister...didn't walk until several months later, and I went the distance in extending our time of breast feeding. Which, by the way, is still very fond of my chest and have to prompt him to please remove his hand from under my shirt. I think he will have the hardest transition due to this fact. Eliza just wanted to be included while I nursed, and kinda went on with a new normal.

So here is to a new chapter and adventure in our lives of having a Summer baby and not working through this pregnancy!

Now the dreaded..er fun challenge of coming up with a name....

1 comment: